One person can make a difference!
Chances are, if you clicked on this page, you:
a) Like the Homestead Museum.
b) Want to contribute to a good cause.
c) Appreciate museums and/or history.
d) Can say "yes" to all of the above!
Enthusiastic and interested people like you help fuel our institution. Word of mouth and online chatter about our programs bring visitors of all ages to our site.
If you don't have time to volunteer or attend all the programs you'd like, you can be an advocate for us, and for the power of history to inform and transform lives.
- Join our e-mail list and share e-mails with people you think might be interested in what we do at the Homestead.
- Come by and pick up flyers for upcoming programs so that you can invite your friends, family, and neighbors to visit, or share links to our event flyers found on our Calendar page.
- Share program ideas with us.
- Follow us online on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the museum's blog, and share our posts.
- Help spread the word that museums are fun and contribute to people's quality of life. And while you're at it, visit other local museums and historical societies, too. We're always thinking of ways to help demonstrate the relevance of history. We endorse the Value of History Statement. Check it out.
Don't be shy! Please let us know how you choose to become an advocate for history. We thank you for your actions and support.